yeezy boost 700
15 SEPTEMBER 2018
adidas + KANYE WEST announce the YEEZY BOOST 700 Multi Solid Grey/Chalk White/Core Black
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE JUST CLOSED THE ADMISSION TO THE LOTTERY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INFORMED IN THE FUTURE ABOUT SIMILAR PROMOTIONAL ACTIONS, PLEASE SUBMIT TO OUR NEWSLETTER. WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH THE WINNERS OF THE LOTTERY IN SEPARATE E-MAILS.
1. THE SUBJECT OF THE DRAW IS ADIDAS YEEZY 700 BOOST MULT SOLID GREY/CHALK WHITE/CORE BLACK.
2. ONE ITEM FALLS FOR EVERY CLIENT.
3. PARTICIPATING IN THE DRAW DOES NOT GUARANTEE A CHANCE FOR A PURCHASE.
4. WINNING IN THE DRAW ENSURES ONLY THE PRIORITY OF BUYING ON SEPTEMBER 15TH TO 1PM.
5. YOU CAN TAKE PART ONLY IN ONE OF THE DRAWS.
6. FROM ALL THE ON-LINE REQUESTS, WE ARE GOING TO DRAW THE CLIENTS WHO WILL BE GIVEN A DEDICATED LINK ENABLING A PURCHASE OF PREDEFINED (UK) SIZE.
7. FROM ALL THE IN-STORE REQUESTS, WE ARE GOING TO DRAW THE CLIENTS WHO WILL BE ENABLE A PURCHASE OF PREDEFINED (UK) SIZE.
8. PLEASE GET FAMILIAR WITH OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS DOWN BELOW.
ATTENTION! Only our clients who subscribed to our newsletter, can enter the on-line draw. Customers who decided to partake in an in-store draw, are obliged to have an ID document with them.
1. The organizer of the promotional action is Wolw-Pol – a limited liability company (spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością), with the registered seat in Warsaw, Poland Address: 01-401 Warsaw ul. Górczewska 53 Poland entered under KRS No. 0000205145 at the National Court Register, register of enterprises maintained by the District Court for Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register; having the tax ID No. (NIP) 5210125041, the statistical ID No. (REGON) 012014330, and the share capital of PLN 30,931,200.00 hereafter referred to as “Company” operates an on-line store VITKAC at vitkac.com and at sub-domains of vitkac.com.
2. The promotional action is regulated by present statute, hereafter referred to as ‘statute’.
3. The promotional action lasts until September 16th 2018.
4. Clients can take part in the promotional action 24/7.
5. The statute is the basis of the promotional action and sets the rights of its participants.
Terms and conditions of the promotional action
1. The promotional action is destined for all Internet users who enrolled and those who will enroll to the newsletter of on-line store http://www.vitkac.com, which belongs to Wolw-Pol– Spółka z o.o.
2. The subject of the promotional action is a participation in the draw, which provides a chance of purchasing YEEZY 700 BOOST sneakers.
3. To take part in the promotional action, client needs to agree to receiving commercial information via an-email, and then show an interest in participating in the contest by clicking a confirmation link and ticking a preferred option of the collecting an item and way of payment (online or in store).
4. At the time of requesting to participate in the contest, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the addresses assigned to account users.
5. Each of the users can submit a request only once.
6. Users’ requests for the promotional action will be accepted from 6th to 13th of September 2018.
7. The results of the draw for the users, who requested for the in-store purchase and collection of the items will be announced September 14th 2018 by sending e-mail messages, to the addresses assigned to users.
8. The purchase of the item will be possible only until 1pm 15th September 2018 by showing an ID card and an e-mail confirmation.
9. The results of the draw for the users, who requested for the on-line store purchase of the items will be announced September 15th 2018 by sending e-mail messages, to the addresses assigned to users.
10. Clients who will be drawn, will receive a special link in the e-mail message which will guide to the site enabling a purchase. This link will remain active until 1pm, September 15th 2018. After that, a purchase will be impossible.
11. After 1pm, September 15th 2018, sale of the sneakers will change to a public sale, yet the sizes will not be guaranteed.
1. Possible complaints regarding the promotional action should be submitted on-line.
2. Complaints should be submitted no later than 30 days from the day of the contention and sent to email@example.com (date of receiving the complaint is definitive). Complaints submitted after 30 days won’t be considered.
3. Complaint should include name, surname, accurate address and phone number of the user, transaction number, and accurate description of the complaint and its reason.
4. The client will be notified of the decision by e-mail, or by phone no later than 30 days from the day of the complaint.
1. The present statute is available on www.vitkac.com.
2. The organizer of the promotional action reserves the right to make changes of regulations of the statute, whereby a proper information will be provided on the above-mentioned website and it will come into effect after 24 hours after putting changed statute online.
3. The organizer of the promotional action reserves the right to cancel the promotional action.
4. All the information regarding the promotional action, which are included in advertising materials are only informative. Only rules and regulations of the statute have a law’s binding power. In cases not regulated by the statute, regulations of the Polish civil code apply.
5. The organizer shall not be liable for non-execution or inadequate execution of the obligations, as long as non-execution or inadequate execution of the obligations is caused by higher power, the organizer has no impact on.
6. The organizer shall not be liable for errors in defining pre-paid account numbers, irregularities regarding e-mail addresses and functioning of the web browser or telecommunication circuits.