- GIFT CARD
CARD FOR PURCHASE IN LIKUS CONCEPT STORE BUTIX IN DH VITKAC AND IN OTHER LCS AND DIESEL SITES IN ALL COUNTRIES.
REGULATIONS OF VITKAC GIFT CARD
1. The publisher of the VITKAC Gift Card is Wolw-Pol a limited liability company with the registered seat in Warsaw, Górczewska Street 53, 01-401 Warsaw
2. The VITKAC Gift Card can be purchased and realised only at the shops of Wolw-Pol a limited liability company.
3. VITKAC Gift Card is an electronic voucher that entitles you to carry it in the boutique of Wolw-Pol a limited liability company. User is every time holder of VITKAC Gift Card.
4. The buyer is a person who receives a VITKAC Gift Card in exchange for the cash transfer in a boutique of Wolw-Pol a limited liability company.
5. Wolw-Pol a limited liability company is obliged to accept VITKAC Gift Cards for execution in their boutiques.
6. Wolw-Pol a limited liability company issues buyers an account note for the purchase of a Gift Card.
PRINCIPLES OF USING THE VITKAC GIFT CARD
1. VITKAC Gift Card is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. After the first purchase, the VITKAC Gift Card will be active for three months.
2. Inactive VITKAC Gift Card or after the expiry date is invalid.
3. The VITKAC Gift Card may be activated for any value as decided by the Purchaser.
4. No discounts are available when purchasing the VITKAC Gift Card.
5. The VITKAC Gift Card can be used repeatedly, but it can not be re-activated after the expiry date or after using the cash value for which it was activated.
6. The user is obliged to pay the price difference by cash, payment or credit card when the value of goods purchased by him is higher than the current value of the VITKAC Gift Card.
7. Acknowledgment of activation of the VITKAC Gift Card is a book note.
8. Wolw-Pol a limited liability company has the right to refuse to perform the VITKAC Gift Card upon expiry of the validity period, lack of funds on the card and damage to the card preventing reading of the data stored on it.
9. The VITKAC Gift Card user has the right to inspect his value directly at any retailer in Wolw-Pol a limited liability company.
10. Duplicate of VIKAC Gift Card shall not be issued.
1. VITKAC Gift Card is not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
2. Goods purchased for the VITKAC Gift Card are not refundable.
3. Wolw-Pol a limited liability company is not responsible for damaged or lost VITKAC Gift Cards after delivered to the Buyer in exchange for cash.
4. The condition of the exchange of goods purchased with the Gift Card is to present a bill of sale. You may exchange for another product with the same price or higher. There is no possibility of returning the equivalent in cash, voucher or value to the gift card.
5. Complaints of goods purchased with the VITKAC Gift Card can only be submitted in boutiques of Wolw-Pol a limited liability company. Detailed rules for accepting complaints are determined by Polish law.
1. The buyer of the Gift Card declares that he has read the rules and accepts his content.
2. Issuance of a Gift Card does not constitute a sale subject to VAT within the meaning of the tax law.
3. The VITKAC Gift Card, within the meaning of applicable law, is not an electronic payment instrument or an electronic payment card.
4. For any matters not governed by these Regulations shall be governed by the provisions concerning bearer identification cards.
5. The content of the Regulations is available on the Vitkac.com website and in boutiques of Wolw-Pol a limited liability company.
6. Wolw-Pol a limited liability company reserves the right to change the Regulations.