PROMOTION RULES 10% OFF FOR THE FIRST SHOPPING IN THE APPLICATION
- The organizer of this promotional campaign "10% off for the first shopping in the application " (hereinafter referred to as the "Promotion") is Wolw-Pol spółka z o.o. Registered at 01-401 Warsaw, ul. Górczewska 53, whose records are stored at the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, registered in the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000205145, NIP 5210125041, REGON 012014330, with share capital of 30,931,200.00, who runs an online store under the name VITKAC in the domain [https://vitkac.com] and its subdomains, (hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer").
- The promotion is conducted under the following Terms & Conditions of the "10% for new customers of the Vitkac.com application" (hereinafter: the "Regulations") promotion.
- The promotion runs until further notice.
- This Promotion can be used 24 hours a day.
- Terms & Conditions constitute the basis for the Promotion and the rights of its participants.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is directed to all users of the Vitkac.com mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, who during the Promotion period will log in or register in the Vitkac.com mobile app belonging to the company Wolw-Pol spółka z o.o. and they will make purchases for any amount.
- The code will be charged automatically after adding products to the cart.
The discount value will be given in the order summary.
- The discount code entitles you to a 10% reduction in the price of products in the "Basket", with the exception of products excluded from the promotion, i.e. products that are already on SALE or belong to any other promotional category or limited products from the "Exclusive for Vitkac" collection or available in the Streetwear Club page.
- The discount code does not include shipping costs (costs associated with the delivery of the ordered goods to the address specified by the customer), as well as all the products that are available over the telephone only.
- The code is valid until the button “payment” has been clicked.
- Customers who have established a customer account before the start of the promotion can participate in the promotion.
- The promotion is only valid for orders placed through the online store of the company organizing the promotion.
- The promotional campaign is only available to users who provide correct data and comply with the Terms & Conditions of the online store are available to read at: http://www.vitkac.com
- Any complaints regarding the Promotion must be submitted in electronic form.
- Complaints may be filed up to 30 days inclusive of the event giving rise to the complaint (the date of its receipt by the Promoter) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com Complaints lodged after the expiry of the 30 day period will not be considered.
- The complaint should include first name, last name, full address and telephone number of the applicant, the transactions number, as well as detailed description and reason for complaint.
- The participant will be notified via e-mail about the method of handling the complaint (at the address specified in the complaint) or by telephone within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The Terms & Conditions are available on the www.vitkac.com websites.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations, but in that case the relevant information will be provided on the above website and will only be enforced after 24 hours from the date of placing the amended rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotional campaign.
- All information about the Promotion in advertising brochures is informational only. Legally binding provisions are only in the Terms & Conditions. In matters not covered in the Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code will apply.
- The organizer is not liable for non-performance or improper performance of the obligations under these Terms & Conditions unless the non-performance or improper performance of obligations is caused by circumstances over which the organizer does not have any powers despite his efforts (force majeure).
- The organizer shall not be liable for any errors resulting in defining the prepaid account numbers, irregularities in the administration or processing of e-mail address or for malfunctioning of the browser or telecommunications links.